• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Valentine

Valentine
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:16 AM

I am trying out the demo of this game tonight and thinking about buying it if I like it in the near future. I like the concept, but I want to know if the execution was up to par before I blow money on it.
Graphics Tags - Hanyou
Mac/Windows/Linux User

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Frick

Frick
    Veteran
  • NEATO, GANG

• Veterans
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:04 AM

Don't buy it.

I made the mistake of purchasing it and it got insanely repetitive really, really quick.
Posted Image

#3 xRoyx the Vegan Twostepper

xRoyx the Vegan Twostepper
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 11:41 AM

I say buy it. The game might not be that original, but if you like Zelda, and you like God of War/Devil May Cry, then the combo of that in this game is win.

Seriously, I played this game straight 'till I beat it. The only downside of the game is that you couldn't mix sword attacks with scythe/knuckle attacks, but I hope they do that better in Darksiders 2.

Seriously, for the 20-30 bucks you should be able to get the game for, it's really worth it imo.

#4 Valentine

Valentine
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:55 AM

I'll wait till the price comes down more or until Darksiders 2 hits. Then the price will hit bottom. I also didn't really like the art style the game had for some reason. It just bugged me.
Graphics Tags - Hanyou
Mac/Windows/Linux User

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 qingjan

qingjan

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:15 AM

prom dresses
Wedding day is definitely a big occasion and the most special one.prom dresses Beautiful wedding photographs are very important to keep the wonderful memory of your wedding. There you will need to know the some wedding photography tips.
wedding dresses
Choosing a bridesmaid is an important thing.Unless you can afford to have everyone one you know,wedding dresses or you only have one friend, this decision can be one of the hradest to make. If you’ve been to University you probably have a huge crowd of friends and choosing one that is going to be your right hand lady for the day, without upsetting everyone else is hard.
wedding gowns
It is essential that you hire a professional photographer and give him or her all the details in advance, so that he can plan everything prior to the big day. Generally,wedding gowns brides and grooms do not understand the meaning of good photography. If this is the case, they will fail to get the desired results even when they hire the most expensive photographer of the town. Rather the wedding photographs should be as simple as possible, showing a picture of your perfect marriage ceremony.
wedding dresses
It is not the photographer alone but the bride,wedding dresses groom, all the guests, and the overall decoration of the venue will lead to having great wedding photography. Hence, both the parties, the photographer as well as the couple, are equally responsible for the wedding photographs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)