#41 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity
  • (っ◔◡◔)っ ~*♥*jet fuel can't melt steel beams*♥*

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

They were in bikinis, does that count?

No. If a girl's not gonna be playing with your wiener, and your buddies wanna hang out, you pick the guys over the poontang that you won't be getting.

EDIT: There are other exceptions, like the "one for one" exception where you can stand up a friend for a girl with no reason as many times as he's stood you up for a girl for no reason, without you yourself gaining douche points. There's also the "first date" exception, the "your plans are shitty and this girl has big tits" exception (note, two requirements, one exception), and the "I had plans with this girl for over two weeks and the plans you're trying to make kinda suck anyways" exception.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-27%20at%2012.49.

#42 DarkNight

DarkNight
    Veteran
  • Nothing is free, only permitted.

• Veterans
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

nah, think I'm gonna go it alone this time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Dr. Sexstix

Dr. Sexstix
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:36 AM

Alright, fuck you guys, I want Malestorm back

tumblr_m155ax8LdA1qe7736o1_r2_500.gif

#44 Major

Major
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

No. If a girl's not gonna be playing with your wiener, and your buddies wanna hang out, you pick the guys over the poontang that you won't be getting.

EDIT: There are other exceptions, like the "one for one" exception where you can stand up a friend for a girl with no reason as many times as he's stood you up for a girl for no reason, without you yourself gaining douche points. There's also the "first date" exception, the "your plans are shitty and this girl has big tits" exception (note, two requirements, one exception), and the "I had plans with this girl for over two weeks and the plans you're trying to make kinda suck anyways" exception.

Ok, what if its a 'I could swing by and play video games but I'd rather go to the Springs and spend the week with a hottie. Also lesser bros are coming.

So its lesser bro, hoe, hoe, chick you like, and you. As opposed to 'number one bro'?

Screw it, I'm gonna go make a Bros or Hoes thread.
Yosh's signature got me hooked =_=
http://sir-zairon.mybrute.com

Posted Image

Kel: Fire Emblem D20
Posted Image

#45 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,733 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:03 PM

Ok, what if its a 'I could swing by and play video games but I'd rather go to the Springs and spend the week with a hottie. Also lesser bros are coming.

So its lesser bro, hoe, hoe, chick you like, and you. As opposed to 'number one bro'?

Screw it, I'm gonna go make a Bros or Hoes thread.

Nah. If the chick you like is gonna be there, it neutralizes the other hoes because you can't play with them if you still want to get this chick. Lesser bro doesn't count because it's broes OR hoes, not bro or bro and hoe. the secondary bro is null. long periods of time are a seperate equation entirely, i mean, if we're talkin week with the chick you like, you'd better factor in the odds of you getting any. and if the odds are none in a week, you drop the hoe.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#46 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:48 PM

lesser bro is probably a fag, and if he's not then you're cockblocking him because there's TWO hoes going.

EDIT: I don't like that I said things like this back in 2010. Nothing about this was cool.

#47 l0rdno0bz0r

l0rdno0bz0r
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

OB has a hoe?
Tits are back.
Posted Image
(in progress of revamping along with updates to pictures in signature)
Spoilers may contain quotations.
Spoiler

FREE PIZZA THEME PARK WITH FREE RIDES AND BEER, RIDES INCLUDE THE MITSURU GLORYHOLE SEX SHACK AND MISS SEH'S WILD RIDE AND ALSO TOKU MOUNTAIN RAILROAD, AS WELL AS YOSH MOUNTAIN AND IT'S A DAVE WORLD AFTER ALL

PUNCH AND PIE

Can you do anything RIGHT, you wanker? - Yosh
"I think getting flicked by a pimp would be the low point of ones life." - My english teacher on Catcher in the Rye

#48 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:15 PM

feef clan of chukwallaz!11!1!!11

I say we should start anew, but maybe they should share some kind of common theme like on ET. I wouldn't mind helping out, but I don't want to lead or anything. Of course, there should be a restriction to those who want to join, maybe a certani amount of posts, activity, and membership on the forums. Also, like I said the last time we decided to make clans, there should some connection to the competition between clans, and maybe competition off the forums too. Ya know, like online gaming, etc.

I agree with Erif.
Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#49 Major

Major
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:59 PM

lesser bro is probably a fag, and if he's not then you're cockblocking him because there's TWO hoes going.

Lesser bro is already with one of the hoes (kinda two). So not cockblocking.
Yosh's signature got me hooked =_=
http://sir-zairon.mybrute.com

Posted Image

Kel: Fire Emblem D20
Posted Image

#50 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

http://www.youtube.c...=video_response
for the freeblades fear our... like 5 days of being a clan
http://www.youtube.c..._bzB0qctnE&NR=1
Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#51 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:52 AM

I vote the "Hoes before Bros" as a clan for those of us who would pick getting laid over hanging out.
god damn who remembers this shitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)