2530 replies to this topic

#2521 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,733 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:43 PM

upcoming harrowing skins are the best they've done in YEARS. didn't think i'd be saying that.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#2522 Karino

Karino
    Veteran
  • embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 12:16 AM

if you're still playing ADC jhin is some seriously OP bullshit atm. cait is also popular, ashe, jinx and ezreal.

for support you've got zyra, karma, alistar as solid picks atm. Braum too I think? Janna is picked a lot too. My friend really likes Sion.

mid has syndra, cassi, viktor, aurelion sol, and ryze

top is all about the jayce and poppy that i've seen but i'm sure there are more (kennen)

jungle has hecarim, graves, elise, probably nunu, and i've seen maokai?

those're all just like good picks but people are really bad at playing them depending on where you're playing and obviously other picks are still good, just trying to think of what's "really good"

send help

#2523 zac

zac
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 868 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

support picks are pretty open really. imo you need to pick a support based on the style of your adc/your style as a support rather than what's good as per the "meta". that said you really can't go wrong with karma or alistair. i don't really consider zyra a support anymore after her rework. much better suited to mid. she can still do it of course, but i prefer her in a solo lane now. braum is always gonna be a good pick just because of how his kit works. so stacked. 

a couple other strong picks in general: morgana, thresh, soraka(she's nearing broken status actually. if they were to raise her numbers a little higher she'd slip right past all the other supports), bard(shot), and nautilus.

i'm not gonna bother defending my love of bard. he's good and people just don't know how to work his magic =P

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#2524 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity
  • (っ◔◡◔)っ ~*♥*jet fuel can't melt steel beams*♥*

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 11:53 PM

Is Blitzcrank still a good sup?

EDIT: oohhh shit who's this Bard nigga? Looks like my kinda dude. What's he do?

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-27%20at%2012.49.

#2525 zac

zac
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:27 AM

Bard has a fantastic heal, but it comes in the form of a pickup you drop on the map that matures after 10 seconds. The "blooming" takes it from being mediocre and only good as a speed buff to healing a nice chunk of health. His q is a skillshot that penetrates the first enemy hit, and can hit another enemy or a wall stunning both targets if it does. His e creates a portal that goes all the way through whatever terrain you put it on, and his ult is an aoe zhonya's which I found to be the best chasing tool in the game. His passive is only OK Tbh, as it puts chimes around the map that you pick up to increase the power of your basic attacks. They are Def worth picking up as his basic attacks get very good(cone damage with a slow), but they spawn randomly on the map. When you leave to get them your adc is left alone. This is fine if done right, but it almost never is leaving him with a bad rep. His ult is also used improperly a lot sometimes losing team fights somehow handedly.

Edit: blitz is aight. I don't like him very much though since thresh does essentially the same things, but has a few more options.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#2526 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:52 AM

...is Thresh still OP as shit? If I ever play this game I'm probably using Thresh tbh
EDIT: Or Janna or Zyra. Or Kayle, if she happens to be doing cool shit and I happen to be playing at the same time. But both of those things happen so rarely.

#2527 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

...is Thresh still OP as shit? If I ever play this game I'm probably using Thresh tbh
EDIT: Or Janna or Zyra. Or Kayle, if she happens to be doing cool shit and I happen to be playing at the same time. But both of those things happen so rarely.

Thresh is still OP as shit.

If you've not been on in awhile I'd not use zyra until you've practiced her abit, she got reworked.   Kayle and Janna are the same as ever, use Kayle if you want no one will expect it so it has a decent chance to give you a free win.

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#2528 Krev McCloud

Krev McCloud
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,161 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:23 PM

Kayle is only viable in bruiser-heavy metagames. So unless top is back to being a bunch of fat meatheads like Darius and Garren, Kayle is probably shit.

#2529 zac

zac
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:19 PM

kayle is out, poopy and jayce are in. thresh is op until somebody plays morgana/sivir lane. they shut him out so hard when they're together. just morg gives him enough pain to begin with honestly. but yeah thresh is still broken, that's why i main him.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#2530 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

So 7.1 brings in a great buff to Draven. Got my first Penta of Season 7 last night to win the match and qualify for my promos into S5.

Also, New WW looks great!

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#2531 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:25 AM

Kayn best edgelord.

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users