#1 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

Feel free to pick out whatever you want to do and post it in this topic so that no one else is writing the same thing. Try to write everything in a similar style if possible.

Chapters:
We just need a short walkthrough for a possible strategy for each chapter, as well as a small section on the Boss. Also mention good units to select for the chapter. Probably best to start with the first chapter and work down the list from there instead of picking them out at random. For harder chapters, it might be a good idea to get several different people to write their own strategy if possible.

Characters:
I'm looking for a small description of each character, ie. who they are/a brief history (you can probably just paraphrase this from another source if you wish). Then we need relatively brief review of the character and their strengths/weaknesses.

Characters Still Required:
Astrid
Bastian
Boyd
Brom
Calill
Devdan
Elincia
Ena
Gatrie
Giffca
Geoffrey
Haar
Ike
Ilyana
Janaff
Jill
Kieran
Largo
Lethe
Lucia
Makalov
Marcia
Mia
Mist
Mordecai
Muarim
Naesala
Nasir
Nephenee
Oscar
Ranulf
Reyson
Rhys
Rolf
Shinon
Soren
Sothe
Stefan
Tanith
Tauroneo
Tibarn
Titania
Tormod
Ulki
Volke
Zihark

Classes:
I'm not sure if it'll be possible to say very much, but short reviews of the classes and their strengths/weakenesses would be nice.

If you have any other suggested guides, let us know. There's no need to do anything that involves purely statistical data since that's all readily available, and I will be covering it.

#2 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

I'm likely to help out with this project soon, after I've gotten more done for RD. A lot of the same stuff goin on in this one, so I wouldn't have to change my focus much.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#3 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Calill
Devdan
Ike
Ilyana
Jill
Lethe
Marcia
Mia
Nephenee
Ranulf
Reyson
Shinon
Stefan

I'll also cover Beast Laguz, the Soldier tree, and the fighter tree.

And again, we'll see where we go with chapters. We need to organize that somehow.

Edit: I'm just going to stay away from this HTML thing, if that's okay. Unless someone wouldn't mind explaining it to me.
Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 13 user(s)

Shadow_754, , , , , , , , , , , ,