FE8: The Sacred Stones Development

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

alright tell me if and when you need anything for the website. on a side note would picture walkthroughs be cool? i know they aren't exactly short most of the time, but i think it's one of the best ways to get a strategy across.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#22 the lone hero

the lone hero
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:44 AM

I can help with strategies for this game.

19.jpg

#23 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

I started working on a database-driven content management system for the website last year. I've decided to continue with that method - once it's finished, it will be a lot quicker to get content up on the site, and takes a lot of the pressure off me since I won't have to manually code each page.

I'll let you all know what we need when I'm ready to start accepting content again. I think I've mentioned it before, but I want to create a "Add your strategy" type feature to the chapter and character pages, which will allow anyone to submit a strategy and have it displayed (after moderation, of course), to get a greater variety of opinions. If we get enough traffic off of the release of Awakening, this could work pretty well.

#24 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:11 PM

wow, that does sound like a really good idea. i don't remember that, but yeah i will DEFINITELY add way too much strategy.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#25 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:47 PM

cool. i like the idea of having multiple strategy choices as there are quite a few. guess i'll have to actually pay attention to something for awhile

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#26 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

This sounds like its about to get epic. And I foresee a huge surge if activity coming in the near future... I just hope we can maintain it.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#27 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

i hope my body can take it

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LbSjKjjObLg

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 33 user(s)