#1 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

Feel free to pick out whatever you want to do and post it in this topic so that no one else is writing the same thing. Try to write everything in a similar style if possible.

Story Overview:
Two summaries of the story, one that is spoiler free and is like an introduction to the story, and the other a more in-depth and spoilerific summary of the game.

Chapters:
We just need a short walkthrough for a possible strategy for each chapter, as well as a small section on the Boss. Also mention good units to select for the chapter. Probably best to start with the first chapter and work down the list from there instead of picking them out at random. For harder chapters, it might be a good idea to get several different people to write their own strategy if possible.

Characters:
I'm looking for a small description of each character, ie. who they are/a brief history (you can probably just paraphrase this from another source if you wish). Then we need relatively brief review of the character and their strengths/weaknesses.

Characters Still Required:
Abel
Arran
Astram
Athena
Bantu
Barst
Beck
Boah
Bord
Caesar
Cain
Castor
Catria
Cord
Darros
Dolph
Draug
Elice
Est
Etzel
Frey
Gordin
Gotoh
Hardin
Horace
Jagen
Jake
Jeorge
Julian
Lena
Linde
Lorenz
Macellan
Maria
Marth
Matthis
Merric
Midia
Minerva
Nabarl
Nagi
Norne
Ogma
Palla
Radd
Rickard
Roger
Roshea
Samson
Sedgar
Shiida
Tiki
Tomas
Vyland
Wendell
Wolf
Wrys
Xane
Ymir

Classes:
I'm not sure if it'll be possible to say very much, but short reviews of the classes and their strengths/weakenesses would be nice.

If you have any other suggested guides, let us know. There's no need to do anything that involves purely statistical data since that's all readily available, and I will be covering it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)

, , , , , , ,