#1 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

So everything about this is still a work in progress. The skin is currently a slightly modified version of a free template I found online, but I don't have the time right now to create my own layout, so that will have to come at a later point.

I'm not completely sure of how I'm going to set everything up yet, but people who have permission will be able to add/edit any of the pages on the site, sort of like a Wiki. It looks more like a blog right now, but I plan on producing something in between the two.

As for the content/focus of this site... well, I'm not completely sure about that yet either. But I think it might be a good idea to feature discussions on the various game stories, characters, history and other related information. ie. The main website will feature those visual walkthroughs for the games and all related statistical data, while the pages on this site will feature other strategies/character reviews/etc which anyone will be able to contribute to.

I can also link this site directly with the forums so that each new page added here appears as a topic in the forums, which would make commenting etc. slightly easier.

For now you can hit the "Add article" button on the index page and try it out (though the add article page is a bit of a mess right now, sorry).

http://www.fireemble....php/compendium

#2 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

i was working on one of these last year.

sorta.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#3 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:38 PM

I'm confused.

What are we putting on the mainsite besides the walkthroughs, and what are we putting here?

Are you trying to create something like this?
Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#4 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

How about you reread the post. Several times, so you actually read every single word.

#5 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:09 AM

wery interesting. plan to contribute.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users