#1 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:59 PM

So....the "rapper" Soulja Boy has released a new song that includes the phrase "F*CK THE ARMY TROOPS" he continues on to say how "hard" and "real" he is and how "fake" we(VETS) are.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#2 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

Posted Image
I'm not really familiar with Solja Boy, but fuck the army.
Posted Image

#3 November

November
    Veteran
  • Sombrero Bliss

• Veterans
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:12 PM

Supahman that ho

#4 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

Posted Image
I've got me some bathing apes.
Posted Image

#5 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

I guess maybe me being a Vet makes it have more of an impact? I couldn't care less for his music before hand, and now I couldn't care less if he got tortured worse than anyone ever, forever... I mean It's those same troops that make allow this country to be Free.

Also granted I know this forum isn't Mainly American... so this might not have the same weight if your not in the country either...
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#6 November

November
    Veteran
  • Sombrero Bliss

• Veterans
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:36 PM

Also granted I know this forum isn't Mainly American... so this might not have the same weight if your not in the country either...

Ummm...

Dave, Metro, and MC (and like... Kai and Ernest) are the only active members I can think of who don't live in amurrica. And if you want to be technical, MC and Metro both live in the Americas.

#7 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:39 PM

I guess maybe me being a Vet makes it have more of an impact? I couldn't care less for his music before hand, and now I couldn't care less if he got tortured worse than anyone ever, forever... I mean It's those same troops that make allow this country to be Free.

Posted Image
If insulting your country is a crime to you, or something deserving of capital punishment, is your country actually that free?

Vets haven't made your country free in at least seventy years.

Vietnam veterans were spit on upon coming home, in their own national airports if they were seen in uniform. Why? Because that was the last televised war, where the people actually knew what was going on. Afterwards, America tightly cut the amount of any real or relevant war footage that could be aired. I'm not sure what your experiences were, or where you were stationed, but it's shocking that "Collateral Murder" was groundbreaking, considering how everyone in your country should know what their dollars are funding.

Even all throughout the Cold War, the battle was for economically safe holding freer markets in smaller countries. Historically, free markets were the goal of colonialism from countries such as Britain, so when the United States usurps countries, like they've been doing, it's mostly just underhanded economic greed.

You know the protests going on in Syria, that are quenched with unnecessary and brutal force, possibly as I type this? The current dictator's father was installed by a military coup backed by the United States. I hope you feel guilty.
Posted Image

#8 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

I never said it was a crime, I just dislike it thoroughly. I don't get why you would bash something like that. I didn't mind it when I was on Xbox live and the kids we would beat would be like, get a life. Then after being told we're in the military it almost always ended in, shouldn't you be at work, or fuck the military etc... but they were like 12 so whatever. However when a man does it, it just makes it that much different to me. If it weren't for our Armed Forces we wouldn't be Free, granted I'm not a fan of a lot of the things that they do, or things that are funded by the Gov. for a majority.

And bringing up Vietnam is like Obamma Bringing up the Slavery days in his speeches... that's the past, this is now. The Armed Forces implemented all kinds of rules and regulations to what they could and couldn't do after Vietnam.

And the Syria situation is totally horrid, not gonna lie. Not a fan of any of that... It was one of the few emails I received from someone I didn't know that I opened... Granted I may not know the whole story but its some pretty fucked up shit. And US has put people in places they don't belong no less and to many times. Look at Obamma... He shouldn't have been President.

Ron Paul for 2012!

(I know I am not up to date on most things current and I am not the most Historically knowledged (is that even a word?) person, but when someone publicly disputes and verbally assaults the reason/people that allows him to be able to do what he does is retarded. imo)
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#9 November

November
    Veteran
  • Sombrero Bliss

• Veterans
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:58 PM

POPULAR

Ron Paul for 2012!

I just learned everything I ever needed to know about you.

#10 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

Posted Image

Ron Paul would be a terrible president. The effects of slavery, in the form of racism, are still not dealt with. Humanitarianism is still an issue in the wars that your government currently fights, and whatever reason you believe you should be there, the war itself is still of massive economic gain for people in a variety of businesses, such as energy and mining. Cough Cough Oil. Cough Cough.

Insinuating that any form of harm is necessary to those who, like myself, think that your military institution is a complete farce, worthy of all forms of cynicism, is not easy to sugarcoat, as you have just attempted.

And for fuck's sake, spell Obama right. He's your president.
Posted Image

#11 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

I don't care for his proper spelling. I didn't vote for him.

And yes Racism is still alive today, but it's not just towards any single race, its towards each race from each race...

I also never said that any form of harm was necessary, I said I wouldn't care if it happened.

Also how would Ron Paul be bad? He would be way better than any Candidate I have seen so far. He wants to close Military Bases not in the US, and Wants to pull our Troops out.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#12 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

I don't care for his proper spelling. I didn't vote for him.

And yes Racism is still alive today, but it's not just towards any single race, its towards each race from each race...

I also never said that any form of harm was necessary, I said I wouldn't care if it happened.

Also how would Ron Paul be bad? He would be way better than any Candidate I have seen so far. He wants to close Military Bases not in the US, and Wants to pull our Troops out.

Posted Image

Spelling is apolitical.

Racism is also systematic. The field of harsh ethnic nationalism is a whole other problem, but the fact is, black people are still often treated with ridicule, and their status as citizens is often marginalized.

Freedom includes the freedom from harm, meaning if you would reprimand this freedom to those you saw fit, those people would not truly be as free as your pride dictates.

Isolationism in foreign policy would not be particularly useful. Those policies of his are mostly a mixture of useless and crowd pleasing. Often in harmful ways.
Posted Image

#13 November

November
    Veteran
  • Sombrero Bliss

• Veterans
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

Every Republican is singing this song right now and they have been for years, it's vote fishing. Ron Paul is a bread-and-butter Republican tea bagger. There's nothing even remotely unique or special about him.

#14 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

Freedom includes the freedom from harm, meaning if you would reprimand this freedom to those you saw fit, those people would not truly be as free as your pride dictates.

Isolationism in foreign policy would not be particularly useful. Those policies of his are mostly a mixture of useless and crowd pleasing. Often in harmful ways.

Again... I never said HURT HIM! I only said I wouldn't care if he got tortured... Not that it should happen, or that I would do it myself, or anything else... Simply I wouldn't care if it did.

I'm not a fan of closing our oversea bases, just not dictating so much with them, there was a point in time when because there was a military base on Okinawa that the entire island had to obey US standards, like what side of the road you drive on, currency, etc... That's bullshit, but I feel as though we need our bases overseas so we can aid areas in need more quickly and readily...

Every Republican is singing this song right now and they have been for years, it's vote fishing. Ron Paul is a bread-and-butter Republican tea bagger. There's nothing even remotely unique or special about him.

And if that was the case I would go with Rick Perry, He's from Texas! No, his ideals and plans aren't the same as Ron Paul.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#15 byoxxyl

byoxxyl
    Deity
  • Did you mean: boxxy?

• Deity
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

The only difference between Ron Paul and any other Republican candidates are that he's a Libertarian, so he wants EVEN MORE to remove beneficial government programs like Medicare and Veteran Education programs.

Also, nobody gives a shit about soulja boy. And he knows. so he did this to stir up controversy and get his name in the news, because nothing sells an album like a bunch of people wanting to check and see if he ACTUALLY says "fuck the army troops."

NightAttheByoxxbury.gif

#16 Metronome

Metronome
    Deity
  • That's 9ffensive!

• Deity
  • 8,448 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

Again... I never said HURT HIM! I only said I wouldn't care if he got tortured... Not that it should happen, or that I would do it myself, or anything else... Simply I wouldn't care if it did.

I'm not a fan of closing our oversea bases, just not dictating so much with them, there was a point in time when because there was a military base on Okinawa that the entire island had to obey US standards, like what side of the road you drive on, currency, etc... That's bullshit, but I feel as though we need our bases overseas so we can aid areas in need more quickly and readily...

And if that was the case I would go with Rick Perry, He's from Texas! No, his ideals and plans aren't the same as Ron Paul.

Posted Image
He shouldn't get tortured, and you should care that he doesn't, because that would be unlawful and infringe on his freedoms. Not caring means you are at the very least, conditionally against freedoms.

The AID that comes from US is not consistently redeemable. Not even the aid of groups like the UN are what got it its Nobel peace prize, but at least they show they're trying.

If you've ever seen Perry talk, he literally just gives sermons. He is completely incompetent to lead a (secular) country, especially because he talks more about Jesus than he does about human rights. And when he talks about human rights, he's usually hating on gay marriage initiatives.
Posted Image

#17 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

more importantly, i highly doubt that anyone gives a shit what soulja boy thinks.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#18 byoxxyl

byoxxyl
    Deity
  • Did you mean: boxxy?

• Deity
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

Also, nobody gives a shit about soulja boy. And he knows. so he did this to stir up controversy and get his name in the news, because nothing sells an album like a bunch of people wanting to check and see if he ACTUALLY says "fuck the army troops."

why does nobody read my actually serious posts ;.;

NightAttheByoxxbury.gif

#19 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:00 PM

just reiterating it for importance, sir

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#20 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,080 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

Yea cuz this stunt is helping his sales while he gets banned from Radio stations and US bases wont sell anything of his anymore, nor will and AAEF's company of any sort.
Just like the Dixie chicks and saying bush is an idiot or whatever, they got reprimanded horribly, think he forced them to leave the country and most radio stations wont play any of their songs.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users