#1 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

The cast for this first round of werewolf will be:

1. The Lone Hero is an old man who lives on the edge of town in a marshy area. He runs the town junkyard, and has never been married as far as anyone can remember. He is not seen often, but is on friendly terms with the barber and the town bartender.
2. Dave is the town postmaster. He is disliked by the children of town for his cranky nature, but he is eloquent and contributes to the monthly town hall gatherings.
3. Rathe is the only son of the town butcher, coming into adolescence and learning his family's trade. He is dull-witted but good-natured and friendly.
4. Myz is the school outcast, a gawky teenager who has an intense interest in magnetism and spends much of his time in isolation, experimenting with various magnetic gadgets. His only friend is Rathe, the butcher's son.
5. Scuiriot is the town barber. He is the oldest town resident, and his barber shop has been in business for 60 years. He is kind and gentle, known for giving candy to the town's children. The Lone Hero is an old friend of his.
6. Catman is the principle of the school. He is a large, jovial man with a thick beard and round eyeglasses. He often plays santa around Christmas for special town events.
7. Erif is the owner and bartender of the town's pub, O'Malley's. He is of very Irish descent, with flaming red hair and cheeks that are often red with the influence of drink. He is well-liked among the adults of the village.
8. Wheat Knight is the town's general practitioner physician. He comes from a long tradition of small-town doctors used to making house calls and acting as a fixture of the community. He is strict, but straightforward and assertive.
9. DarkNight is the town butcher. He is a hard working man with a burly build and an approachable face. Considered highly dependable by the other villagers, he often helps the others with odd jobs.
10. Dr. Sexstix, an inventor, is the town eccentric. He is not seen often by the other members of the village, but when he speaks everyone listens - because of his very evident intelligence and unpredictable nature.

Current Phase: Day

Vote breakdown:

Votes needed: all

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#2 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Welp since we need to get this party started, I vote for Rathe. I have no reason really, I just rolled a 10 sided die.
Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#3 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

NO! leave rathe alone...hes my only friend.

i vote erif, cuz alcohol tastes nasty.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#4 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

I too will have to vote for that bartender Erif, He always gives me a fuss when I do his hair and never tips.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#5 Rathe

Rathe
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

vote erif. Damned alcohol
Posted Image

#6 the lone hero

the lone hero
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

I vote Rathe. One of my friends shall not die!!!

19.jpg

#7 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

k.

vote erif.

oh since everyone here apparently isn't racist ill vote rathe too
Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#8 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

6. Catman is the principle of the school. He is a large, jovial man with a thick beard

You hairy bastard - you're a fucking werewolf.

#9 Dr. Sexstix

Dr. Sexstix
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

dearth 2 fire

tumblr_m155ax8LdA1qe7736o1_r2_500.gif

#10 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

first post updated with current status, we're awaiting votes from wheaty and darknight.

Current Phase: Day

Vote breakdown:
Rathe: Catman, the lone hero, Erif (3 votes)
Erif: Myz, Scuiriot, Rathe, Sexstix (4 votes)
Catman: Dave (1 vote)

Votes awaiting:
Wheat Knight, DarkNight

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#11 DarkNight

DarkNight
    Veteran
  • Nothing is free, only permitted.

• Veterans
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

My son! how dare you assume my child is one of them! Sorry Erif, but seriously we had many a good time, but... it's my son.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Karino

Karino
    Veteran
  • embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

As the town doctor, I vote for someone whom I know will not be harmed regardless of how I vote. Myz--do not worry, myz, I know you shall not be harmed.

send help

#13 Rathe

Rathe
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

I'm just a poor boy. Nobody loves me.

Posted Image

#14 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Hes just a poor boy, from a poor family.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#15 DarkNight

DarkNight
    Veteran
  • Nothing is free, only permitted.

• Veterans
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

I'm just a poor boy. Nobody loves me.

-WHAP- None of that. I didn't raise you to be some sissy-ass punk

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

k.

vote erif

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#17 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

Vote breakdown:
Rathe: Catman, the lone hero, Erif (3 votes)
Erif: Myz, Scuiriot, Rathe, Sexstix, DarkNight (4 votes)
Catman: Dave (1 vote)

Myz: Wheat Knight (1 vote)

A peculiar thing is happening. Erif is wiping down the bar, just like every night - but nobody else is there. Not a single soul. As he goes about his nightly business, he begins to wonder: Is there a town meeting tonight that I don't know about? What happened? Some holiday that I forgot? Just as this last thought is crossing his mind for the third time, he begins to hear the sound of approaching voices. Perhaps a late crowd, wandering to the pub after having a few drinks on their own at home. As he rounds the bar and heads toward the door to investigate, the wooden entryway bursts open suddenly, allowing the falling snow to drift inside, riding a draft of bitingly-cold night air. A myriad of bundled figures rush inside and before he can understand what is happening, Erif's arms are locked in the grips of surrounding townspeople. His accusers step forward. Led by Scuiriot, the town barber, they call him werewolf.

Erif pleads for his innocence, appealing to the townspeople for the sake of their friendships, but even his old friend the butcher turns against him - they are convinced of his guilt. "He will transform if we try to kill him," somebody in the crowd says - and taking the initiative, Dr. Sexstix produces a small revolver from his pocket. Scuiriot takes it from him, and pressing it under Erif's chin, he fires.

As the blood at first sprays and then dribbles onto the pub's freshly-swept wooden floors, they mourn in regret. He was a townie, they say - just like us.

It is now night phase. Werewolves, the detective, and the hunter will take their actions.

#18 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

A scratch at the window. The wind blowing the branch of that old oak tree in front of the house again. It's always so creepy when it starts doing th-

Another scratch, rougher. His eyes glance up to the glass.

Fogged. A big blotch of fog obscures the view out of the window. Tranfixed, Myz gets out of his bed and approaches. As he closes the short distance to the window, the large fogged spot on the glass pulses and grows larger... it is in fact two large patches of fog, as if something very large were breathing on the-

Shattered glass surrounds him, enveloping his world with a nightmarish suddenness and he is gripped, pulled into the night by an inhuman strength.

Little Magnetizing Myz has been killed by the werewolves. His role was townie.

It is now day phase, voting can begin.

#19 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

I put my toys away, did my bed, brushed my teeth...I prayed for my mommy, my daddy and my baby sister.

Gave Woofwoof a snack, hes such a good dog.

did all my chores and homework.

did i deserve this?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#20 Rathe

Rathe
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:54 AM