• embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

Holyshit Karino is 18 now. 

What age does that make Erif?

inb4 "I'm twalve and I like Naruto ^____________________^"

brb being dumb I was 11

im sixteen now but my birthday's in like 3 months and I joined after my birthday

send help

#22 the lone hero

the lone hero
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

I first found this site because I thought that there HAD to be some way to get Camus in Shadow Dragon and I would not give up trying to get him so I just kept trying and trying and that led me to this forum. I could not join at the time because I was browsing with my 3DS ( I was at a hospital because my grandma was getting sick.) then when I got home I got on my labtop to look at the site more and then I found the old online Fire emblem  project and Yosh's stat based role-play caught my interest so I joined the site and stayed to this day.

19.jpg

#23 Ninja Penguin

Ninja Penguin
  • Howl's Moving Luxury Condo

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

On another note, it's still jarring to me that I now consider Toku my best friend, and we literally stumbled across the site as strangers within a few days of each other.

Posted Image
A spritefic.

#24 EtBK

EtBK
  • Choji Akimichi at your service!

• Members
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

I first found this site mostly by lurking a lot of Fire Emblem forums, and stumbled across this trememdous Empire of a forum. I join in 2010, where I treasured the days, of being involved with a forum FE fangame called Tactics Universe, in the first versions, my sprite work alongside the FE4 advance game as well which were made several years back. My sprite work may have been revamped, to look better, which done by living legends like Blind Archer/Dei Enyt and others.

I've been getting to know the locals here quite a lot and had taken a liking.

Nagoichi404.png?1362950802694

#25 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber
  • bearsbearsbearsbearsbears

• Uber
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

I was looking for some Fire Emblem fanfiction and somehow landed here. Then I got really into spriting and mugging and all that jazz.

June 2007, I believe. I lurked for years, until the hack happened shortly after I started to get active.

Never really knew anyone here 'til FEE2F, when I met Lune, Reaper/Billie, Damon, Karino and Newbs. But I love all you guys. <3

giphy.gif

#26 The Bread

The Bread
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

Most of my old old FEE friends all disappeared ;__;.  But then then 2007 bunch came in and stayed.  Lurv you guys <3

... I miss the old days though.  Not enough motivation anymore for forum stuff for most of us.  TImes have changed, we've all grown wayyyyyy up.  College lyfe is weird.

ihateyoubutnotreallythough

#27 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

I'M STILL HERE

#28 The Bread

The Bread
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'M STILL HERE

Its only us and Yosh isn't it?  God, us '06ers are fucking old twats aren't we?   :(  I remember the day when you promoted (or was it Tricky?) Thunk, then he never came back.  And I can't remember the other 2 moderators we had way early on when the site was fresh.  

Heh, I still don't have a smexy tag apparently.   :(  Bunk ass shit.  Makes me look nub.

#29 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

u need 2 poats more bby 2 get bacc on top. u been gone 2 long

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#30 The Bread

The Bread
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

but posting is for l00zorz

#31 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Remember when dreamcat was a mod?

Remember dreamcat?

I still don't know if dreamcat was a boy or a girl. (inb4 Metro posts something about transsexuality in response)

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#32 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:40 PM

guys can i be a classic feef member yet?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#33 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

I remember dreamcat. He was coo.

Also Myz goes home:

Lisa: Did you get your promotion?

Myz: Nah.

[pause]

Lisa: You didn't get it, did you?

Myz: That son of a bitch told me that I would get it within three months. I post bundles. They're crazy. I don't think I will ever get it. They betrayed me, they didn't keep their promise, they tricked me, and I don't care anymore.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#34 The Bread

The Bread
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

Dreamcat posted like twice yo.  :(  

#35 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

YOURE TEARING ME APART DREAMCAT

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#36 Keeneekee

Keeneekee
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

Wow you guys have been here forever. Very dedicated I see. I don't really remember how I found this FEEF :\. I have only been here a couple of years (2010) And after like a couple of months after getting to know lots of people, somehow my laptop somehow fell out of my hands and died. Though I'm back now  and only a few of my old friends remain but I still remember all of those who were there cracking jokes and making fun of me :D. Good times

550224_3124332942989_1265342576_n.jpg

Spoiler

#37 Karino

Karino
    Veteran
  • embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

Apparently I joined like 2 days before Krevin.

I'm like the 4th oldest member who's still active unless I'm completely disregarding someone. That's a weird fuckin' thought.

send help

#38 Lune

Lune
    Uber
  • Manonman

• Uber
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

This is really old so why am i posting

I joined like almost exactly 5 years ago, give or take a few days. Maybe a week. I remember browsing through here for a while, got interested in spriting, then finally signed up for the sole sake of posting a question. Then somehow I got reeled into staying for a while, but since I was that kind of kid, I would often poof out for months at a time before returning for a stealthy "hi" and poofing out.

But I did get to know some FEEFers, so that's how I kept coming back, and it was only after FEEF2 happened and I returned for a while that I finally started spriting "regularly" (which was the initial reason why I joined in the first place) and... yeah. I'm old now, and I tend to be a drifter on the web, but I keep coming back here, so that shows how speshul FEEF is to me. <3

I missed this sig.

Posted Image

MC i love you.

<3

#39 Naya

Naya
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

I joined cause I think it was during 2nd sem my junior or senior year(either 08 or 09) I joined another forum Dave ran called elemental temple forums(I miss that place) when i was bored on the most useless off period ever. Had gone to the computer lab and googled forum sites to find somewhere to hang not blocked by my school. Well anyways idk how far in but people there also a part of FEEF would talk about here too and I guess one day I asked what FEEF was and I had joined. Probably joined around when I was borrowing my first FE game, Path of Radiance, only 1 of 2 that I've played now. And good old FEEF was a bit more ridiculous troll filled back in the day so I would kind of off and on hang around. But my most recent comeback has actually been somewhat enjoyable so I've stuck around again.

Edit: Just now realizing this is an old thread after reading an above post about that XD I just saw it was a recently posted in thread, read the general idea of the topic but not the date, and I ranted.

#40 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

period

Gross

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users