<3

#43 byoxxyl

byoxxyl
    Deity
  • Did you mean: boxxy?

• Deity
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

I'd just like to comment for a moment on why I keep coming back and why, realistically, I always will, even if it's just for a moment.

When I first joined this website, the first time, I was in a particularly odd spot. My father had just passed away. I didn't really know how to handle myself. The day after I found out he died, I went to school and when I told people I laughed because if I didn't, I would have cried. I was miserable for far too long, even after I stopped feeling it. Somewhere along the line I found fire emblem and I found this little website. I'm not quite sure why this one caught my fancy or why I stayed, considering, for those of you with particularly good memories, better than mine at any rate, I was one of the biggest assholes. (Dave threatened to ban me. Good times.)

In any case, my nigh-constant presence was probably because I was looking for something or someone to distract me from my real life. Considering for a time I spent nearly every waking moment on the computer, and more often than not on this website, I'd say that I was pretty well distracted. For those of you who were here, I would thank you for being the guidance I needed and for being the vacation from my problems in which I stayed longer than perhaps I ought to have. As sappy as it sounds, you helped to keep me going. That's something you don't just forget.

In any case, Happy New Year, and all that jazz. I imagine you'll see me again.

NightAttheByoxxbury.gif

#44 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,369 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

<3 love you byo. I miss fighting for who could be the top poster with you on FEE1F.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#45 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

well jeez, now i feel like an asshole for pointing out that we're always verbally fellating people who come back here for a day.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users