Fe Nostalgia

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:22 AM

Kind of just a thread to share your FE related achievements and challenge people to get on your level so to speak. I'll start with the bar pretty low, I can't imagine forgetting the first time i beat the demon king(fe8 obviously) without the use of any sacred twins.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#2 -Soren-

-Soren-
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

- Beating Hector Hard Mode (lol, I can do this so easy now) for the first time.

- Nearly breaking my Wii a couple of times playing Hard mode on FE: Radiant Dawn. Beat it, but I'll never do it again.

- Playing the Jap only Fire emblem games! FE4 still has a place in my heart. :')

- Unlocking Lyon in Fire Emblem 8. Beating the ruins 10 times is so fucking boring.

#3 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:03 PM

Just a few:

FE8, ruins, final floor with just Ewan (summoner), Knoll (summoner), and Natasha (cleric). (Still proud of this one)

FE10, first time I beat 2/F by offense, rather than waiting out the 10 turns (This one isn't that hard lol)

FE10, beating 1/9 solo with a level 11 Micaiah.

FE7, first time I beat Fire Dragon, when Hawkeye was my only unit strong enough to damage him and Athos was my only unit that could heal.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#4 Insignificant Organism

Insignificant Organism
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:29 AM

- Beating Radiant Dawn Hard Mode was really memorable for me, also incredibly annoying since the chapters were long and there was no way to save (except for the SD card copying trick)

- Getting Celice and Yuria to become lovers in my first FE4 run. They were glued to each other the entire game, which was annoying but awesome in its own right.

- Actually making it to FE6 endgame. I didn't realize that you had to get every divine weapon on my first run, and when the game ended at Zephiel, I was pretty upset. But I did another run and was able to get to Idoun.

- Using Marcus in FE6. Yes, I actually used him for the entire game, which was tough towards the end because he fell a little behind in comparison to other units. Yet, he was definitely usable. This is the only time I've used a jeigan other than Seth and Frederick, and they don't really count because they are both incredible throughout their games.

- Getting to Percival during his first appearance in FE6. He leaves on the 7th turn on the opposite corner of where Roy's army starts, and with all the swarms of dragon knights, it was incredibly painful trying to recruit him that chapter.

0NHXSda.jpg?2

#5 Serene Flight

Serene Flight
    Veteran
  • Stalker-san

• Veterans
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

-Not losing any character on first Fire Emblem PT ever... even tho it was Sacred Stones (normal)....

-6 hard mode (with hax'd Idenn)

-Hector's hard mode

-Micaiah and Tormod in top 5

-Never been interested to use best characters only.

-Playing Radiant Dawn for about 24-26 hours in a row... idk what happened really... at some point I just realized it was morning again O:

I got 99 probelms but my speling aint one

Posted Image

#6 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:08 AM

finally beat shadow dragon on hard 4 without any cheats only losing i believe 4 people. i know i lost cain on the last level...my most sad death. i sacrificed a useless character on the desert level where gharnef first shows up and i lost two to the second time gharnef shows his ugly face(s) one was jagen because i just wanted him gone, and the other i think was astram(damn right i use astram).

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users