29 replies to this topic

#21 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:09 PM

nigga this is a thread about thrice and i posted about seeing thrice would you plz chill

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#22 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

aint nobody salty (over here anyway)

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#23 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:10 AM

the only name i recognized there was jimmy eat world, which makes me think of SALT SWEAT SUGAR ONNA ASPHALT, OUR HEART LITTERIN THE TOPSOIL

...and i get all annoyed.

Anyway guys I'm gonna go see Fat Babe, Black Hearts in Atlantis, Bullet From My Altoids Can and Spiro Polydakis. I am so stoked for Fifteen Codpieces in July, though.

dude i LOVE Fifteen Codpieces, almost as much Keeping Sane in the Faceless Seas and Jackal Landing, but hell they're pretty good and they're going to be playing with Wire Rack Symphony and Kinetic Stains in late august and i already got my ticket!

Br00tal Jack: Ugh what IS this softcore shit, do you even LISTEN to Nine Inch Aneurisms and Bless the Satanic Albatross? I beat my meat so hard to Falling into the Lustful Eye that i shed some skin. No excuse me while I go beat my dog while listening to Jesus Christ the Willing of Your Hand Shall Stay His Metamorphic Intellect Beyond the Third Veil, Part IV.

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#24 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:08 AM

no doubt, no DOUBT. now you're talkin about some groups i love. yo but do you know:

2 Right Nice

The Pregnant Watermelons

Midnight At The ATM

4 Long Schlongs

Personal Buddha

Sinistersia

And Then There Were None

Gil Makashala

Killing Me Roughly

The Shah of Iran

Abrasive Stu

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#25 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:13 PM

definitely into Abrasive Stu, they're like a mix of Irondrivers and Polarium in the Morning with a pinch of Plain Beige Suits mixed in... and Gil Makalaka, he played a show with Mr. Katz Goes to Los Angeles and Hyena Grandnieces. 

Favorite artist, HANDS DOWN, is Kuwait Skipperson III. Can't wait for his comeback this year, it's been like 39 years since his last full length. Good news is he's touring in Afghanistan, Romania, AND Rwanda so I can't wait to get some concert and plane tickets. ^_____^ 

Br00tal Jack: AERARFASDFHSGDHGFDHFHREHSRSDHZRSHREHRESHERSH RHTHIS DOOM METAL SHIT IS SO HARDASD ADFHSDG FSGDHFGD JDGHJFC

Louie, the Connoisseur of Music: Hey guys, Louie here. Just wanted to drop in and say Doom Metal is a very dry and stagnant genre right now, not like when I used to listen to it, back in September 13 to November 5. Nowadays it's too mainstrain  No, now it's about lead metal (Pb for us in the in crowd), which is basically a mixture of doom, sludge, grime, and the periodic table. It's actually just a bunch of chemistry labs.

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

KREVIN
DAVE

#26 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

i don't even this thread anymore

#27 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:08 PM

Lead Metal... pretty good subgenre name. How about "decay metal"?

#28 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:17 PM

I miss when this thread was about Thrice. Those were the good days.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#29 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:06 AM

i herd br00tal jack loved thrice. that is until he discovered lard metal

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

KREVIN
DAVE

#30 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber
  • bearsbearsbearsbearsbears

• Uber
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:13 PM

hey guys guess who's seeing Thrice (and also Brand New, Manchester Orchestra, Kevin Devine, Spoon, and Jimmy Eat World) in september i'll give you a hint it's me i'm seeing thrice get hype

Take me with you pls~

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users