53 replies to this topic

#1 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

FEEF Central Police Station is a metropolitan hub for police investigation and processing, complete with departments for all areas of police work. The attached jail can process over five hundred inmates on their way to and through any of the state's three private and two federal penitentiaries. This police station is the full-time workplace for over 250 employees of the state, including all those whom are characters in this story.

This is a story about eight men. Among them, a psychotic police officer. One who has gone over the edge and lost all inhibition. He is being used by a dirty inspector, and at odds with a talented homicide detective. Meanwhile, the sergeant tries to keep order with the naive rookie, while the brilliant coroner and the beat cop begin to see patterns. And then there's the jaded disgrace, whose reputation has been tarnished forever...

The story begins on a new day. The Inspector has been seeking to get rid of some loose ends, and his psychotic buddy has been doing the clean-up work for him. Unfortunately, His clean-up wasn't that clean this time. A large number of honest cops know what they're up to now... but nobody knows exactly who. It's agreed that they'll hold secret meetings everyday to discuss the issue and agree on something... but everyone knows this may be life or death. Somebody's life could really be on the line every single day. 

Today the pact-makers meet for the first time. They will each cast a vote for who they believe is crooked... there's time for talking and reasoning first, but anyone who does not arrive and vote will cast much suspicion upon themselves.

By now you should all have received a personal message detailing your role and special ability. Post here in character your votes and opinions. I do not recommend revealing your roles, though there is no rule against it - and bear in mind that anyone can(and is encouraged to) lie about anything at any time. 

Officers of FEEF Central Police Station, who do you think should be killed as a crooked cop?

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#2 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:44 PM

<Archangel needs to clear his messages so he can receive his special instructions>

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#3 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

By request, here's a list of the players, the roles, and a hint to their ability.

Players: Archangel, Myz, Daniel, Xyan, Zac, Dave, Scuiriot, Krevin.

Roles:

The Homicide Detective, who must find the Psychotic Cop.

The Psychotic Cop, who plays cat-and-mouse with the detective.

The Sergeant, who loves to check on his men. 

The Naive Rookie, whose luck hasn't yet run dry.

The Dirty Inspector, who is hard to kill.

The Brilliant Coroner, who investigates the murdered.

The Beat Cop, who is always in the wrong place at the right time.

and The Jaded Disgrace, who has become a loose cannon.

#4 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:53 AM

hang dave

#5 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Hella hang dave

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#6 Daniel

Daniel
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

I will wait for some details before I decide, but this is actually how I roll.

#7 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:31 PM

hang myz

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#8 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:53 PM

hang zac

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#9 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

hang zac

jHfsg7C.gif

#10 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,394 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:24 PM

yeah i changed my mind fuck you zac. we don't hang myz arbitrarily. myz is a special snowflake. lets fucking hang zac.

if anybody was wondering why i said hang dave: we have literally no information right now, so there's no viability to any suspicions. However, I feel like Dave is a bit of an evil genius, and would pretty much insure victory for the crooked cops if he was one of them. And if he's not, I don't think he would be too big of a loss for the good guys.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#11 Daniel

Daniel
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:50 PM

Still waiting. 

#12 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:07 PM

I used an rng to pick randomly. Didn't just pick myz arbitrarily.

Guess it doesn't matter though now that I'm basically dead already -.-

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#13 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:10 AM

I want to hang Daniel...

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#14 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:43 AM

hmm, are we all satisfied with our votes? we've yet to hear from dave.

#15 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

sorry, busy saving lives

Hang Daniel.

#16 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:36 AM

Let's see, this makes the vote...

Hang Daniel - Dave, Scuiriot

Hang Zac - Xyan, Krevin, Myz

Hang Dave - Archangel

Hang Myz - Zac

Abstain from vote - Daniel

Everyone has voted, if nobody chooses to change their vote then we will go forward with this.

#17 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

You guys are making a mistake...however I accept my fate. I hope you can all eventually join together to sort this out.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#18 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:42 PM

Day-shift vote is over...

-------------------------------------------------

As the officers gathered together, things heated quickly. Due in no small part to his tarnished reputation, many of the officers immediately turned on the Jaded Disgrace, who was unable to convince them of his innocence and eventually resigned himself to his fate.

Zac, The Jaded Disgrace and an honest cop, was defenestrated from a 5th floor window of FEEF Central Police Station. It looked like a suicide.

-------------------------------------------------

The night shift has begun. Crooked cop kill votes are taking place, and your special powers may be used if applicable.

#19 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:30 AM

Over night...

[MURDER REPORT]

[VICTIM: SERGEANT MYZITH MYZ]

[LAST KNOWN ACTIVITIES]

Unfortunately, it seems that Sergeant Myz, a well-loved officer among the brothers of the police force, lost his life in the line of duty last night. 

According to witnesses, the sergeant was attempting an impromptu narcotics bust and in the ensuing melee, his weapon was stolen and used to murder him. He will be buried Saturday after a wake Friday evening in accordance with the family's wishes. The governor has announced that he will be posthumously awarding Sergeant Myz the Medal of Freedom.

----------------------------------------------

Day shift has begun and the show must go on. Who will you lynch?

#20 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:43 AM

"listen up tiger, It doesnt matter what you do, as long as its a good thing kiddo."-Sergeant Myz 4/20/2015 - 4/24/2015

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users