#23 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

Krevin :x that fool has been wild'n out all over this forum recently, crazy behavior not of himself.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#24 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:35 PM

All I know is he never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#25 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:05 PM

Fuck off, Wolff. I second the motion to lynch Dave.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#26 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

See look! He's lashing out! Common Defensive tactic when you know you're on the wrong side of the argument!

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#27 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

krevin

#28 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:11 AM

Krevin was against me last turn for no reason, and again this turn for no reason. and I want to stay in the game, sooo

lynch him.

#29 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

Hmm, let's get a vote tally.

Hang Dave: Daniel, Krevin

Hang Archangel: Xyan

Hang Krevin: Scuiriot, Archangel, Dave

Seems everyone has voted. Any changes of vote?

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#30 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:02 PM

changing to krevin also

jHfsg7C.gif

#31 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:14 AM

After an accusation by one of the officers, heavy suspicion falls upon Officer Krevin. There is little point to argument - paranoia has inflamed the brotherhood of officers and everyone's emotions are running wild. It happens in mere seconds, and nobody is sure just who started it... but when the dust settles, Officer Krevin is lying on the ground, dead from cardiac arrest after having multiple stun guns used on him for over a minute. The report will say he died of a sudden heart attack while restraining an unruly prisoner. What the report won't mention is the naive rookie officer Krevin's heroic effort to stop the spread of corruption. He was a good cop, of which few remain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night shift has begun. Kill votes and special powers will proceed.

#32 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:07 AM

He was a good cop,

SEE. Fuck y'all bitch ass niggas. God damn cock suckers, the lot of you. Y'all can kiss my taint, I was tryina help y'all niggas win. But nah, niggas gotta fuck wit somethin good right? Can't just let a nigga calls his shit gotta put a nigga down. Fuck all y'all.

#33 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

we in heaven together meng.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#34 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:28 PM

y'all mothafuckas jealous now

i'm up here partyin with big myz

fuck y'all niggas know bout this shit right here mang

#35 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:31 PM

14dlw02.jpg

#36 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:54 AM

A new day dawns and with it, more bloodshed. Over the course of the night shift, another honest cop met his end: Detective Daniel, Chief of Homicide was murdered with a garrote device. Rumor among the men says that his head was nearly severed by the brutality of the attack. Unlike the murder of Sergeant Myz, this crime had no witnesses. 

With the most recent murder, the number of good cops is equal to that of crooked cops - the end nears.

Day shift. Lynch votes?

#37 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:21 AM

Archangel.

Kinda a last attempt here in order to have the honest cops win. Archangel is a corrupted cop, which I found out due to my role. Dave, I thought wasn't a corrupted cop so I used my role to check on scuiriot, who turns out to be an honest cop in appearances.

jHfsg7C.gif

#38 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

Eh, to be honest, it's best if I cut this off here as from what I can tell, this game has reached a point where it's impossible for the honest cops to win, therefore making the crooked cops the winners.

The reason is because there are 2 left on each team - during day votes, the two crooked cops will of course vote together and the honest cops almost certainly will too, since by now you guys should have figured it out. an unbreakable tie means no lynch, which means the mafia continue to get night kills and wipe you out. 

Special powers can come into play and affect things, but the ones that are left can't win the fight.

As the Dirty Inspector, Dave's special power is that he will survive the first kill attempt made on him - whether assassination or lynching, any means of death... but only once. he essentially postpones his death by one turn. This kinda especially makes it so you guys can't win at this point (and is probably too powerful a special ability for a bad guy to have. Note to self, don't do that again unless the game has a lot of players.)

As the Psychotic Cop, Archangel could investigate someone at night to discover if they were the Homicide Cop, his arch nemesis. if he finds them before they find him, he kills them immediately... but if they find him first, or both find each other at the same time, the homicide detective would kill him. Amusingly, neither managed to find each other, but the detective shit the bed anyway.

As the Beat Cop, Xyan's power was that he could pick anyone and he would run into them that night on his patrol. He did not identify their role specifically by doing so, but if the person he chose to see was involved in any violence during the night, he would witness it. By witnessing it he could not identify specifically what roles belonged to whom involved, but knew whom was involved. its enough to put some pieces together. He happened to witness Myz's murder.

As the Brilliant Coroner, Scuiriot's special power was... to be honest, of dubious value. He received a coroner's report after every night kill which described the wounds in detail and offered some slight hints. The problem was, I couldn't really figure out any hints that would point towards the bad guys without being really obvious, so the hints were... kinda useless. For instance, he was able to see that Sergeant Myz had a memo book with appointments, the last of which was to see "K". Myz used his night time power to check out Krevin, which is what this clue referred to - but he of course thought it referred to Myz's killer being Krevin... whoops. Then for Daniel's slaying I gave him the hint that it occurred near Xyan's house... this is because Daniel was investigating Xyan the night when he was ambushed and murdered. But of course... those clues are kinda worthless. So yeah, probably won't be trying a role like this again. It was fun writing the reports but it was kinda pointless, lol.

and, as for the dead and their powers...

Daniel the Homicide Detective was the foil to Archangel's Psychotic Cop. Same power essentially, investigate someone at night. The balance of power kinda demands that his role be stronger than the Psychotic Cop's though, because the psychotic cop starts with the advantage of knowing who all the bad guys are, so he has less people to investigate. Therefore the Homicide detective also figures out what your role is upon investigating(the psychotic cop only figures out if you're the detective or not) and if in a 1v1 situation, the homicide cop will always win.

Krevin was the naive rookie. His special power was that if he was night killed, under certain circumstances he would kill his attacker before dying. Those circumstances being that it only worked if there were equal or more crooked cops. This was a dumb stipulation. My major oversight was forgetting that if there are equal or more bad guys, they win automatically. So... whoops Krevin, I kinda gave you a power that couldn't even function. lol bad mafia moderator, sry. But even if the stipulation was removed... he got lynched instead of night-killed, so he couldn't have used it anyway.

Myz was the Sergeant. His special power was that he could check on one of his fellow officers at night. If that officer became the victim of violence, he would save their life - though he would not be able to identify the roles or affiliations of anyone involved, so technically he could save a crooked cop's life as well. I also had a stipulation here about the sergeant identifying one attacker if the crooked cops equal or outnumber the honest cops... yeah i fucked up with the same pointless stipulation twice.

And finally, Zac was the Jaded Disgrace. His special power was that he could choose to kill anyone during the night - but if they turned out to be an honest cop, he would commit suicide in grief over what he'd done. I thought this was a really interesting role and was stoked as hell to see how it went, but then you guys went and killed him on the first day. ;_;

TL;DR crooked cops win, i made up some stupid roles that didnt work right. promise to do better next time <3

unless somebody else wants to host one, which is fine by me.

#39 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

it was fun yosh <3

Graded Disgrace looks interesting, but probably too OP and would dramatically shorten the game no matter the outcome if used on Night 1.

and yeah, my power was also too OP... but with some sort of additional restriction, I think a cheat-death like that would be good for a mafia member. Maybe make it so they can't participate in the lynching the next turn since they've been revealed? would prevent a potential 2v2 situation at least.

also Xyan, I'm not even sorry.

#40 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:25 PM

well no, naive rookie remaining in a 2v2 forces a mafia guess or deadlock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)