Photo

What games would you like to play?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Game Ideas (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to participate in any of these games? can choose more than one.

1. Empire of Lies (5 votes [38.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

2. Journey to Recover the Fire Emblem (3 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Game of Empires (5 votes [38.46%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.46%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

If people would like to play more games, I would like to participate (and of course host here and there) in some myself. Going deeper into play than mafia, I have thought of some ideas that would be longer duration games. These would give players time to make decisions, but still being short enough to keep things moving. Also, willing for more ideas, including those of a different spectrum if so inclined.

1. Empire of Lies. Participants will go through a series of challenges of the mind, each meant to eliminate one or more players. Challenges are not straightforward however, designed to single out lone-wolf players to have less of a chance for successful completion of a challenge than others with more, hopefully accurate, info. A game of alliances and betrayals, one must gamble trust with intuition in order to gain even a slight foothold to call themselves a winner in the end.

Two survivors will win a game, however alliances could easily be created and dissolved at the whim of any liar, but RNG elements could easily befuddle even the strongest of teams and individual minds. Participants are almost forced to lie, while greatly encouraged to work within a small and/or large team(s).

2. Journey to Recover the Fire Emblem. Two teams, one good and one evil, are seeking the lost Fire Emblem for their own needs of survival in a cruel and dangerous world. Players are separated across a large map, and making one movement per turn, they must traverse obstacles, gain and share info with their team, map their world to track their movements and formulate a strategy, and collect the clues necessary to find the Fire Emblem.

Of course, using the weapon triangles, players who encounter each other from opposite teams will do battle that will cause the loser to be stalled in their movements.

3. Game of Empires. Every FEEF member has suddenly declared themselves the new owner of the website. Feeling generous, Dave issues a grand tournament (which seems awfully a lot like a mix between mario party and monopoly) where participants can prove their worth to such a title as webmaster (despite it being quite unlikely it would be awarded anyways). Players must traverse a board game with many RNG events to collect gold, mercenaries, and resources.

The end of each turn will put each player against each other or the environment where their collected rewards will be necessary to reach success. Winning these challenges will lead to further rewards, and losing will lead to penalties. Some events accidentally triggered by a players movement will cause Dave to wave his iron fist, causing one of a handful of possible things to occur, which of course would have no effect on himself.

4. Other Ideas?

jHfsg7C.gif

#2 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:49 AM

buttsecks empire forums, self-explanatory

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#3 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:55 AM

am down for playing games, pretty much whatever.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#4 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

That first one definitely sounds like it's right up my alley. I don't really have any objections to the other two either though. Honestly anything entertaining is good by me.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#5 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:05 AM

ill play all of these.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#6 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:13 AM

The first one is based on a forum game I played on a forum I was on for a while. Based on comic Liar Liar along with other things, we took on 5 different challenges starting with almost 20 people. I wove the strings of fate, caused the "deaths" of 8 people and secured victory for my two alliance partners when I was found out and targeted for death in the last round.

Had a ton of fun that game and hope others want to play a new FEEF version.

The other two are ones I believe I would enjoy hosting/playing.

Please vote for any of the ones you would play, and assuming I get enough talk and votes, I or another can start hosting on a new topic.

jHfsg7C.gif

#7 Daniel

Daniel
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:19 PM

Number 3.

#8 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,305 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:59 PM

I'll play any. 3 sounds most rad.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#9 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 03:07 PM

Dance dance feefolution 

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#10 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:47 AM

Get at least 2 more people interested and I will finish setting up game 3 and start the sign-ups (rules are basically finalized, just gotta make the game board and start the thread), and will also start sign-ups for game 1 (which requires planning round by round).

testing: bla_1431230400.png

jHfsg7C.gif

#11 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Dave should join game 3

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#12 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

He definitely should, game 3 is like an open invitation for shenanigans from him. and game 1 he could dominate if anyone actually ends up trusting him in an alliance.

jHfsg7C.gif

#13 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:38 PM

i voted because I'm curious to see how any of these games actually operate.

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#14 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:48 PM

4 is definitely enough to be a minimum for game 3, so ill be starting the finishing touches on preparing both games.

for game 3, let me know if you'd like to help create the game board (with guidance of the rules that i have).

also need ideas for "minigames" to use inbetween rounds. some stuff short and sweet, kinda active, but not requiring people to be online at the same time would be ideal.

also feel free to volunteer to host after the first time playing each of these games, as I want to play too lol

jHfsg7C.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)