• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:58 AM

The grand pixel-based kingdom known as FEEF has been stirred into a rampage.

Left and right, members have struck out in their own interest, spewing challenges at the webmaster's right to rule. Several of these members have gone as far as naming themselves the webmaster-by-right of the Empire.

Of course, Dave decides to issue a test for worthiness, despite likely not planning to relinquish control anyways. He may even place himself in the action to prove a point, or simply pull the strings. This is, the Game of Empires.

The different sections of the forums have been reshaped and molded into a game board, and dice have become the fuel of bloodshed.

Types of currency / things to own:

Gold

Mercenaries

Items

Spaces of the game board:

Gain 300 gold

Lose 300 gold

Provoke Dave

Mercenaries' Hangout

Black Market

Village

Lottery of the Gods

NPC interaction:

Anna's Shop

The Divine Gods

Possible minigame outcomes:

Gain 1000 gold

Lose 500 gold

Gain RNG gold from each loser

Lose an item

Lose a mercenary

Rules Overview: (subject to change based on need)

• Players start the game with 1500 gold. Gold, mercenaries, and items are considered currency.
  • Each player moves once per turn, normally with 1 d10 (one dice with ten sides). Players will take turns in random order each turn phase.
  • Each space takes one movement, and the board has set paths to take.
  • NPCs, the black market, and mercenarie's hangouts are interacted with optionally as a player moves through their space.
  • NPCs start at a random location on the map.
  • NPCs will not be within a magical doorway's path (unlockable by mercenary/item), and will be far from the starting location at the start of the game.
  • After an NPC has been activated, it moves to another random location.
  • Mercenaries' Hangouts provide a player with a mercenary. Although limited to one mercenary owned by each player at a time, these locations can provide a trade for a player for 500 gold.
  • Black Markets offer items to players, but might be overpriced or fake. 
  • Villages are event spaces, having a wide variety of outcomes. Usually outcomes are minor rewards.
  • Provoke Dave is an event space that causes a random punishment to occur, affecting one or more players. Player Dave accepts his own punishments as inspiration to dish out more punishments later.
  • Lottery of the Gods is an event space where the player rolls dice to select two players and a random outcome that affects their gold, mercenaries, and/or items.
  • Anna's Shop, one of the NPC spaces, is where a player can purchase items at fair or silver card prices, with a larger selection than a black market and possibly receive an item for free.
  • Divine Gods, one of the NPC spaces, is where a player can communicate with the gods and pay tribute to have one of their abilities take place. Light and Darkness switch before each turn.
  • Each player may have any number of items, and there is no limit to gold.
  • If a player has less gold than an action requires, they cannot do such action. Players who tribute to Gods may not target a player with 0 gold for any God ability, but the Light God does have a 0 gold tribute option.
  • If a player must lose more gold than they own, they lose all their gold and must sacrifice an item or a mercenary. If they cannot, they are removed from the Game.
  • When a player rolls multiple movement dice and gets doubles or triples, and also when any player passes the starting space after the start of the game, they receive 300 gold.
  • The turn ends after each player moves for their turn, and decide whether or not to use items. At this time, a minigame is played to simulate a major battle in the war.
  • If all players landed on the same type of space, the minigame will be a free for all. Otherwise, players are either placed randomly into two different teams for a team minigame or be selected for free for all.
  • A few free for all minigames may have multiple winners. Reward "gain random gold from each loser" can only occur if there is one winner.
  • Negative minigame outcomes causing loss of mercenary or item have no effect if the player does not own any.
  • Players may forfeit the game at any time. Also, players must take their turn within a certain time limit or their turn will be taken for them. Adjustments will be made for minigames.
  • If players fail to make contact with the host after two full turns, they will automatically forfeit.
  • Host will provide ample time for players to take their turn, including time for movement and any decision-based actions. To reduce time needed please find host and go through any rolls/decisions able.
  • Any time frames may be adjusted based on needs of host or players, please contact the host.

SIGN-UPS MAY BEGIN NOW.

board game and minigame ideas are still being finalized and lists of items/mercenaries will be provided at start of game.

4 is the minimum number of participants I believe needed to make this really interesting.

24 hours will likely be the time limit per turn action (as sometimes more than one decision per turn might be made, like when activating items for example). any messaging host or connecting with host when you and host are online to go through an entire turn all at once is greatly appreciated.

Participants who have signed up:

• Krevin
  • Catman
  • Myz
  • Yosh
  • Zac
  • Archangel
  • Erif
  • Dave?
  •  

jHfsg7C.gif

#2 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,342 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:28 AM

sign me up buttercup

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#3 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 03:51 AM

put me down

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#4 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

i wanna partake.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#5 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:16 AM

Player YOSH has entered the game!

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#6 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

what happens if I want to participate

can I play myself

#7 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:30 AM

I'll join this. Big fan of board game things.

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#8 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

i join thank

#9 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

i dont get t but go

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#10 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

what happens if I want to participate

can I play myself
  • Provoke Dave is an event space that causes a random punishment to occur, affecting one or more players. Player Dave accepts his own punishments as inspiration to dish out more punishments later.

everything else is the same for you, if some issue comes up you'll just humor the others and take it like they would lol

jHfsg7C.gif

#11 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:35 PM

The game will begin soon

CLupJ.jpg

I do need a confirmation from dave on whether he is in or not :P

jHfsg7C.gif

#12 DarkNight