Participants who have signed up:

• Krevin
  • Myz
  • Yosh
  • Zac
  • Archangel
  • Erif

Rules:

• "There are no rules" would be the right idea for a mindset that participants should employ.
  • ANYONE COULD BE LYING AT ANY TIME.
  • There will be several rounds, each with a different challenge. Usually, one participant will be "killed" as a result of a challenge, while the rest move on to the next challenge. But more than one can die at a time. If there are only a small handful of players, the event of a tie between all players in a trial may allow all players to survive without being eliminated.
  • Plentiful time will be given for each round, and may be extended at request by need of participants or host. Time given for one challenge may differ from another.
  • The host may provide info related to their challenges to create something of a jigsaw puzzle where those with good alliances, tactics, and judgement will be most successful.
  • The game will end with 2 players left alive after one last challenge to determine the two winners from any remaining survivors. If there are only a small handful of players, it might be possible to only have 1 winner.
  • Communication between players is basically open and encouraged. However, the dead should not speak of any game details they may have found out while participating as it may ruin it for others.
  • The host may choose specific challenges to award a clear-cut winner of the challenge an advantage in the next challenge, however small it may be. These will be announced at the start of a challenge and will not happen often.

The First Trial:
Each player will be classified by a "Group Name". I will message each player their own "Group Name" (Blue BarracudasSilver Snakes, or Green Monkeys). Each person will have to send me a forum message (not a comment or a broadcast status in order to keep info sent separated from others) listing each player and what "Group Name" they belong to. It will be up to you to find out the info of the other players, as you are only given your own. Only correct info is counted at the end, so guessing info or sending info that was given to you falsely has no worse effect than not answering at all. The player with the least amount of correct info will be killed. In the case of a tie, the winning player or players will determine which player with the least amount of correct info will be killed. If all players tie, everyone will survive to compete in the second trial.

You have slightly more than 72 hours (will be slightly longer due to my work schedule and when I get home to officially move to the next part of the start of the game) to ask questions about any rules, join the game if you have not yet, and communicate with other players in effort to establish alliances and/or formulate strategies. After that time is up, the next step will be for me to send info out to everyone for the first trial and establish the time frame for the trial to be completed.

bla_1432962000.png

jHfsg7C.gif

#2 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:28 AM

A message has been sent to all participants with their classification.

the message will look similar to this:

you have been classified as _____________ .

use this information to piece together as many names from 

• Krevin
  • Myz
  • Yosh
  • Zac
  • Archangel
  • Erif

to what each of their classifications are Blue BarracudasSilver Snakes, or Green Monkeys.

feel free to work with others in a sort of alliance or share of info, but remember anyone could be lying at any time.

you have almost 5 full days to piece together what you can and reply in message that I sent to you a list of each person and which classification you think they are. you can work together freely, but remember this game encourages lying to win and you have to submit your answer to me personally not have anyone else do it for you.

as a result of this trial, the person with the least correct answers provided to me will be eliminated. if there is a tie for least correct, then the person or persons with the most correct answers will choose who is eliminated in the losing tie. if all players provide the same number of correct answers, then all players will survive for the second trial.

consider this the least challenging trial assuming no advantage has formed between players yet.

bla_1433383200.png

jHfsg7C.gif

#3 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

I am currently trying to form an alliance of the willing. freedom fries for those who join

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#4 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:36 AM

I am a Silver Snake. Feel free to PM me your group, in exchange for this free information.

#5 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:37 AM

well the timer ended and no one sent me a list............................................................................................

you have a 1-2 days to send them in.

jHfsg7C.gif

#6 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:09 AM

oh daym

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#7 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:50 AM

Due to inactivity, this game will be cancelled for now.

as for how the trial went, myz got a perfect score and zac was 4/6. no one else sent me a message.

jHfsg7C.gif

#8 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:36 AM

Im a true master of being a master of things, WOW i am a perfect ultimate life form Nayled it to the mjaximum anyone who isnt me is not any of these things get rekt fools Myz wins. 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#9 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:35 AM

sorry, the timer timed out my mind

what were peoples groups? I got myself (silver snake), yosh (blue), zac (green), the rest would be guesses.

#10 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

yeeeah i had me and myz (blue) plus archangle(silver) and zac (green)... id have guessed krevin silver and erif green.

#11 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:53 AM

yosh/erif blue, krevin/arch silver, myz/zac green

jHfsg7C.gif

#12 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:10 AM

wow myz lied to everyone? good thing this game's over, i'd have led an epic wave of vengeance to end him next round.

#13 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 09 June 2015 - 01:46 AM

I'd have gladly joined you in that conquest

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#14 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:16 AM

if everyone would have sent in, i would have said myz has been chosen of the winner(s) to eliminate "someone" from the competition.

afterall, why would i reveal someone's strategem?

jHfsg7C.gif

#15 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:36 AM

I was giggling the whole time. 

Spoiler

Posted Image

#16 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:27 AM

Due to inactivity, this game will be cancelled for now.

as for how the trial went, myz got a perfect score and zac was 4/6. no one else sent me a message.

I just realized the cancelled thing. Clearly theres a misunderstanding, you meant to say the round is over and myz won like a boss. 

Spoiler

Posted Image

#17 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:39 AM

you wouldnt need to reveal anyone, xyan. myz had a pact with several of us and if he won by a perfect guess while we were off, it would have been obvious he was behind it. this is why lying in the first round would be a poor choice... we'd have gotten rid of the bastard as soon as we had the chance. 

#18 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:03 AM

well i did say that if there was a tie for first place, a winner would be randomly selected if someone in last place needed to be chosen to die

if that wasnt a scenario, i would have just said the 1 person who ded.

also you are right about lying first round, first round should be about trust and imo finding the heavy-based liars.

i mean, if people would promise to be active with timers, i would restart this fresh.

jHfsg7C.gif

#19 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

im just not responsible enough to check what the timer is. i'd probably have shit done in time if there were posts reminding me to do my shit or private messages or something. basically i (and everyone else) need to be babysat.

#20 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

^ this. Unfortunately I'm not a very responsive person when it comes to games.too hard to remember

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users