#1 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:10 AM

SE still producing the best CG in the industry, holy fuck.

#2 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:25 AM

now all they gotta do is be completely faithful to everything else about the game. taking bets on that one , 8-1 odds

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#3 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:33 AM

From the press wording so far, it seems to be a "re-imagining" more than a remake. I'm happy with that.

#4 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:46 AM

typical. but you know me, im just gonna shit on it for being different from the original. being serious though, i dont care either - the really important thing is that they're finally fucking doin it, for god's sake. i could swear i was talkin to erif recently and he said they never would. that might have been about a fire emblem remake tho.

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#5 Leo

Leo
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • Location:At the end of a rainbow...damn leprechauns took my gold!

Posted 16 June 2015 - 04:35 AM

I might need a ps4 now if for nothing else but this. Would definitely be the motivation I need to finally finish ff7

This is FEEF

We don't have nachos

We have fruitcake.

#6 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,202 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

Sony stated a while back that they would only make it if another Final Fantasy game ever outsold it or something (or so I heard). Then they had that horrible announcement a few months back about the PS4 FFVII port of the PC version >_<...

This though... my... fucking... god... I died.... and I'm in heaven...

I don't know if I want remastered everything though... Like, do I want them to do the music all over again, or do I really just want remastered graphics? Are they gonna add stuff like dlc characters, bosses, materia etc?

Would I be okay with that? Would it put me off or make me happy? So much unknown I just want it now!

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#7 Dave

Dave
    Webmaster
    Administrator
  • OH GOD

• Webmaster
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:29 PM

Sony stated a while back that they would only make it if another Final Fantasy game ever outsold it or something (or so I heard). Then they had that horrible announcement a few months back about the PS4 FFVII port of the PC version >_<...
That was Square Enix's previous CEO. He spouted off a lot of bullshit right before he was replaced lol. I think this game has been in the works (if not full scale development) for a while now - they knew exactly what they were doing when they announced that port. The response clearly showed that a remake was something that people wanted.

#8 Catsuma

Catsuma
    Veteran
  • Earl of IsCat

• Veterans
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:19 AM

Gullwings  dlc needed.

Catman is officially cool now. Get wit it.
God damnit

2Aztz.gifpyH7x.gifzrnDd.gifhXB6E.gifUXxwN.gif

:aso:

"I am Catman! The gods fear my name!"

Spoiler

#9 DarkNight

DarkNight
    Veteran
  • Nothing is free, only permitted.

• Veterans
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 08:57 PM

I'd like it if the materia mixing system from FF7's prelude made a comeback and they expanded on it,

seriously that was friggen cool.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)