31 replies to this topic

#21 Toku

Toku
    Administrator
  • corporate shill and vampire of emotions

• Administrators
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 07:34 PM

One of my favorite memories from the place was actually from a Final Fantasy Tactics RP back on FEEF1--FFTA: De Jure. It opened with a massive airship battle that was literally going a post an actual minute, with even Dave getting in on the combat with some thrown knives and high-altitude swashbucklery. It was almost a full hour of nonstop posting from everyone involved. One of the only times my heart was actually pounding in forum RP.

Endeavors - Flock - Pantheon - FEEFgame - FE: Metamorphosis - Sprite Library

I'm at Atlus now and I miss you all

#22 Damon

Damon
    Veteran
  • Wisconsinite Through and Through

• Veterans
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 01:02 AM

My favorite memories are way back in the day when I spent all my time in the RP section of the forums. There I started and failed miserably with A LOT of Role-Plays, (which of course I still do!), but got to meet a lot of sweet and wonderful people. That's where I got to make relationships with people who helped me grow as a writer and as a person. Blanks aka Vincent, he honestly had a really big impact on my life. We spent a lot of time texting and talking to each other outside of FEEF, but once we both went to college that stopped a little. It's sad to say that we've lost contact with one another, but he was a dear friend.

I also got to know a lot of cool people early on, people like Dath, Smiley, Natasha, Sword_Demon aka Izzy, Lune, Dai, the Bread, Corporate Evil, Willowen, LN etc. All the people who spent their time in the RP section, they were my family. I mean, so was everyone else, but I got to know those in the RP section a bit more since I spent more time with them not just on the forum, but also outside of it with messengers and whatnot. I miss everyone though, and it's bittersweet to see people and not see them at the same time because we've all grown up here together even though we aren't there physically with one another.

TLDR: The RP section early days was hella my favorite memory.

#23 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:03 PM

i remember when i joined and the website got coqued the day after and I thought i had been banned I was like Excuse me mr admin i cant log in. 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#24 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:38 AM

this place used to make me laugh so fucking hard. I know that can be attributed to me being a kid since i started coming here and all, but a lot of the core members who had this great chemistry aren't here anymore, so yeah.

Really though this place is kinda my introduction to the internet, so I'll probably remember it mostly for that :/

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

#25 Krevin except a lot cooler

Krevin except a lot cooler
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:37 AM

So many good things happened here back in the day. I miss it so much. Has anybody mentioned Strivia yet? that shit was dope. And really just the IRC chat as a whole.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#26 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:24 AM

lol strivia, how absurd

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#27 Krevin except a lot cooler

Deity

• Deity
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:39 AM

I also just realized that OB's display name hasn't been any variant of "omegablaster" since at least March 2010 when he joined FEE2F. Can't remember if he was still using it when the Blaque Cock attacked but I feel like he wasn't?

The constant, forward progression of time feels much more terrifying and disheartening than it should.

#28 she

she
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:09 PM

Butts and Cocks: The Forum was both momentarily entertaining and possibly the last straw for Jarly, in retrospect.

Lemonade was a wild and crazy ride, I liked Toku's projects a lot (even though I ended up flaking a lot) and I'm glad he has an outlet for writing that pays well now, FEEFgame was a really cool project too, I'm a little sad I wasn't more participant in it.

What I remember most is probably conversations I had with people, and I probably remember the ones with Yosh the best and most fondly. It's a little sad that it's basically over, made a lot of good memories here, wish everyone the best etc. etc.

has  no  style
has  no  grace

#29 Yosh

Yosh
    Administrator
  • Tramontate, stelle!

• Administrators
  • 5,761 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 01:48 AM

over? hardly. for better or worse, im still the bum i always was, so hmu anytime love

Yosh on comparing Final Fantasy characters: "Balthier would kill Tidus with a ship. WHILE smuggling 20 kilos of uncut

cocaine from Bolivia and fucking Fran on the starboard deck."

NITRO/DURF/THUNK/LUNE/SEH/MIDIAN/DRSEXSTIX/JARLAXLE/KALEIDO/YOSHIQUACK/OMEGABLASTER/BYOXXYL

MATSUO/SMILEYTHEJOKER/MOONSTRUCKTIMBERWOLF/PETUH/GRANDSAGE/BONERSTORM/DATH/NOVEMBER

#30 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:29 AM

ey what about sadistic mia that was great

#31 Krevin except a lot cooler

Deity

• Deity
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:54 PM

Not over, just slower.
I'm still here, Yosh is still here, Dave is still here, Byo still checks in a couple times a year, and somebody on the forum is secretly Jarly.

#32 Erif

Erif
    Uber
  • Who the hell is Vi?

• Uber
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:12 PM

Not over, just slower.

over

As much as I miss The Good Old Days™, all things must come to an end. FEEF is a remnant of its former self. Lots of good, goofy memories in this thread though.

Posted Image
_______
Quotes?

Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB

To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
KREVIN
DAVE
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users