#901 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 01:36 PM

I just got back from my 7 day vacation in which i took my TV (which the screen got cracked on the transition down) and my Xbox down to my friends place whom also took vacation to play through ALL of Borderlands 3. We did this 8 years ago or so with Borderlands 2 and it is one of both of our best gaming moments throughout. This one wasn't "as good" but mainly because of bug, glitches, etc that pulled us out of the story and the game and ruined some moments that were suppose to be impactful.

Overall though, the game plays wonderfully, the menu-ing is rough with a good like 5 second delay before being able to do anything and it's bad because you're suppose to be able to switch skills around "on the fly" but 5 seconds of stand still getting shot at tends to more issues than anything else.

However, in our time, we beat the game, did 98% of all the optionals (there are some we opted out of because you can't unlock them until your like 7/9ths through the game and then you have to backtrack from the VERY START and all the way through) we declared those as a 2nd playthrough quest line... we got to max level on our chosen characters, and got a small bit into our 2nd playthrough.

I've also started playing an indie game(?) called Dead Cells, it's like a side scrolling Dark Souls type of game. Been a lot of fun so far over the last few days.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#902 Naya

Naya
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:29 PM

So I was being extremely indecisive on what I wanted to buy. Ended up putting off Ni no Kuni and instead bought the Yakuza Kiwami games and Yakuza 6. I've really enjoyed 0, been getting back into it this fall and I'm pretty close to the end. I worry about the older games being clunky but I love the minigames and the story so far has been decent, so I wouldn't mind seeing the rest. Plus, it's now really cheap to own the full series on PS4.

For anyone who hasn't played a Yakuza game before, 0 is really fun and I'd recommend it. There were 2 boss events in particular that stressed me out & gave me a lot of trouble, it's not a genre I'm good at. But overall it's been fun. The story kept me into it well enough & I loved the abundance of minigames as I said before.

#903 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:01 PM

Outer Worlds, it's a great mix of all the good things from a few games with very few of the bad things from them, though it does have a few of it's own issues, it's still a great game I've been enjoying.

I need to hop back into Monster Hunter World Iceborne and play the new Resident Evil 2 Corssover though....

And I've been watching Maximillion play Terry's Legacy getting amped up for his release in Smash Bros.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users