Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:35 PM

Anyone Play this game? On what?

I play on PC, I'm Mastery Rank 13 iirc (It's been a few months since I've been on, waiting til I get my new pc to really kick back in. I'm still a Prime member just for the bonus free stuff lol :x)

Main Frame is Nidus, hands down, but I have SEVERAL.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#2 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:10 PM

I've started playing just a bit over the last few months, about 40 hours so far. friend of mine has almost 2k hours prior to not playing last year or so.

i have volt, zephyr building as we speak, and was given blueprints and built mag prime - and i already have a running list of warframes i would like to have lol. only mastery 4 atm. its pretty fun for a free game, it'll be worth doing prime access once or twice when a cool prime warframe comes out i guess

jHfsg7C.gif

#3 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:46 PM

Once I get back into PC gaming (soon) I'll gladly help you grind out the missions to get the frames and such you want.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#4 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:25 PM

I was playing on PC before my computer went to shit. Mained Volt, loved it. Planning on getting into the Switch version next month.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#5 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 01:07 PM

I just want Crossplay or let me drag my account around through different systems already p.q

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#6 Xyan

Xyan
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:28 PM

Doubt crossplay will happen, as is there not already a ps4 version which isn't crossplay with pc?

also update, i have zephyr made and valkyr building, remembered to attach my amazon prime to twitch and got trinity prime, and i've leveled up and formaed and re-leveled mag prime.

where i am in the story: most of phobos done, ceres junction open, and almost all of leading up to those points done (just handful of mission nodes here and there not done, plus havent looked into cetus). 3 left syndicates are also past the first rank increase.

got a few friends playing, all on at different times. one has 1800 hours then stopped playing for almost 2 years, another started when i did, and the last one is a couple mastery behind.

jHfsg7C.gif

#7 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:23 PM

Turns out, with help from a friend I'll be getting a gaming PC this week, it's only missing an OS which I can easily get. So I'll be on much sooner than expected.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#8 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:19 PM

I'll most likely dabble in it when it releases on the switch in November. At the moment all of my other consoles are in storage heading to my next base so it's all I've got. 

#9 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:20 PM

heading to my next base so it's all I've got. 

Wait, you're in the military?  did I know this and forget or?

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#10 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:53 PM

Wait, you're in the military?  did I know this and forget or?

I try to keep it low-key. I don't think I've mentioned it in the forums before or in any games you and I have played together. But yeah, Air Force and stuff. 

#11 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 02:55 PM

I try to keep it low-key. I don't think I've mentioned it in the forums before or in any games you and I have played together. But yeah, Air Force and stuff. 

Oh shit? That's what i was in, F-15 crew cheif back in the early 2000's.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#12 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 10:27 PM

Oh shit? That's what i was in, F-15 crew cheif back in the early 2000's.

lol communication/navigation systems on the KC-135 but when we're not busy I have to do crew chief things because why not 

#13 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 12:30 PM

Got a new PC for $100, person said it needed an OS and new Serial Number... Went through my channels to get all the stuff ready for when I picked it up. Couldn't get it working the past few days, had a few friends over so I asked one of them to see if they could spot what I was missing. Turns out it wasn't finding the HardDrive, it was simply unplugged within the case upon arrival. Plugged it in, did normal windows set up, no OS nor Serial Needed. got a $1700 PC for $100 for simple missed HardDrive being unplugged lol.

Got warframe, steam, League of Legends and such installed and updated. I'll prolly be on tomorrow some.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#14 Karino

Karino
    Veteran
  • embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 03:16 AM

if i can use my PC account on the switch i will probably give it a shot, otherwise i'll stick to PC because i'm an idiot who used too much disposable income on this game lmao

nidus is really neat, excalibur is fun, and i used to play frost prime a lot because he's just really fuckin good for defense missions

i have genuinely no fuckin clue where i am in the story. i've done the second dream and whatever's right after that? and then i just have a random smattering of planets done because i started playing before the junction system was introduced so now i have to backtrack on fuckin everything to figure out what i'm missing

send help

#15 wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube

wwwwwwwwwhats up youtube
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:19 AM

Warframe won't have cross-platform accounts or cross-platform multiplayer, so your PC account is locked to PC only and can only play with other PCs.
Kinda sucks, I was all the way to Neptune before my PC got royally fucked up, so I'm gonna have to start from scratch on the Switch since I don't see any possibility of me affording a new computer while I'm still in school. But on the bright side, I never actually spent money on the game so it's just a matter of making up for all of those hours that I put into grinding.
But I guess I also ended up playing Volt like 99% of the time and that's a starter frame so all I really need to do is power through unlocking worlds.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#16 Karino

Karino
    Veteran
  • embarrassing myself on the regular

• Veterans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:42 PM

oof

well i will probably still give it a shot on the switch just because i want more things to do with the switch while i wait for the new smash, but that is unfortunate

that said, volt and excalibur are pretty fun so it's not the worst thing in world

send help

#17 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:23 PM

Got back on last night, did the Halloween event stuff for the week (- the speed run one) I'm almost MR 14 which is when I unlock my next weapon I'm looking forward too. Currently leveling up the Lenz "Bow" I love it, but not near as much as the Arch Caster Shotgun, I'm also sitting on Vectis Prime and Rubicon Prime now too :D. I still need to find a secondary weapon I enjoy using, and I have plenty of Melee Weapons I enjoy. 

I have roughly 15 or so Frames and 5 of those are around lvl 0-12. So I'll be hitting MR 14 soon :D

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)