#1 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:28 PM

IDK if anyone else here plays any of the Monster Hunter games, but man, the expansion for Monster Hunter World is just getting so much more HYPE with each passing day.

Over the last week, they released two vidoes featuring one weapon each in a short 1min trailer showcasing a small taste of the new things each weapon is getting in the expansion. New moves, new features, etc. 14 videos, all just hinting at the amazing stuff Iceborne is going to let players do to wreck these new and old monsters and take on the new Master Rank.

THEN, Yesterday, a WEEK before E3, WHICH they have a SHOWCASE for mind you, they drop ANOTHER GAME trailer, this makes 3 so far. Initial announcement last Dec, then in mid Spring last month or so, they dropped a HUGE detail video with commentary from the creators and such and that is all that was expected before E3 in a month. But Capcom wasn't done, and they dropped a HUGE tease in the last trailer.

But before I get ahead of myself let me explain their formula so far. So, back in Dec with the initial announcement, at the end of the trailer a pair of red flashing eyes darted about a black screen then you hear a roar. The community went NUTS, instantly it was known what monster they were teasing and it was one of the most loved monsters. Then in the Spring update they showcased the monster in GAME, in glorious HD not on some handheld shit graphics and it was glorious. At the end of the spring trailer it fades to black and BAM a huge (new) roar. Community going Nuts again because another favorite was just teased. Now we're caught up, and we're like awesome that means at E3 they'll showcase the monster, but capcom's like nope, we got more BITCHES! And they showcase him in the latest trailer and TEASE yet ANOTHER Returning Monster, but this time ITS SO MUCH MORE, because its the FLAGSHIP from the most recent DS Release, and it was acutally a set of FOUR flagships. So obviously the community is going nuts, because this opens up the door for so MANY returning monsters including other flagships as possibilities, and just FUCK YES OMG I LOVE YOU CAPCOM, TAKE MY MONEY!

~End gush.  

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)