Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:28 AM
The Design - Dead Letter Circus
A Determinism Of Morality - Rosetta
Animal Backwards - Minus The Bear
Racecar - Periphery
The Origin of Species - The Ocean
Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:11 PM
Wait, I'm not the only one on this forums who likes Regina Spektor.
hellfuckyeah Regina Spektor <3
Which reminds me, Us and Oedipus are both fucking amazing.
Alright, I'm tired of mind games. Which one of you two is the mom and which one's the dad? The dad would be the one that shoved the sperm into the other guys ass and pulled it out of the uterus.- BBB
To protect the forum from devastation.
To unite all members through masturbation
To denounce the evils of necroposting and spam
To avoid the swine flu while we eat ham
FEEF ROCKET BLASTING OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FACE A SIMILAR FATE TO THAT OF ALPHATEHLIGHT
Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:11 PM
LET'S REVIVE A 7 YEAR OLD THREAD
Good God I can't believe that 7 years of my life have been chronicled on this website. And would be even more than that if it wasn't for the hack.
1. Passion- All That Remains
2. Dani California- Red Hot Chilli Peppers
3. Almost Easy- Avenged Sevenfold
4. Master of Puppets- Metallica
5. Holy Diver- Dio (R.I.P.)
I thought I was so cool with my "obscure" taste in music. I don't much like 2010 me. Although Dio is still a legend.
1. Super Lowkey- JGivens
2. The Lament of Eustace Scrubb- The Oh Hellos
3. Falling Short- Lapsley
4. Nomu- Good Kid
5. Silver Tongue- Young the Giant
I can't wait to look back in another 7 years and laugh at what a pretentious hipster I was.
Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:53 PM
1. Modest Mouse - Paper Thin Walls
2. Kid Cudi (featuring MGMT and Ratatat!!!!) - Pursuit of Happiness
3. Maps and Atlases - Artichokes
4. Arrah and the Ferns - Skylark
5. King Geedorah - Next Levels
But I don't like that I formatted it Artist - Title instead of Title - Artist like everyone else.
Anyways, my current list would be something like
1. Trailer Trash - Modest Mouse
2. Sowing Season (Yeah) - Brand New
3. 26 is Dancier than 4 - This Town Needs Guns
4. Company Calls Epilogue - Death Cab for Cutie
5. Good Friday - WHY?
or something like that. This would be an easier list to make if it was top 5 bands, top 5 albums. The older I get, the less I care about individual tracks and the more I care about albums as a whole.
Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:06 PM
Yeah that's a solid list of songs that I would definitely still enjoy listening to now.
This would be an easier list to make if it was top 5 bands, top 5 albums. The older I get, the less I care about individual tracks and the more I care about albums as a whole.
I understand what you mean. I think of music less as individual songs and more as albums and records and stuff now, more than I used to at least.
For a while there albums stopped being a thing for me, because I exclusively used Spotify for playlists and the "Spotify Radio" thing. I find myself hitting shuffle a lot less than I used to, and mostly just picking an album to listen to.
Posted 31 May 2017 - 05:27 AM
I've kinda hit a point where the only playlist I actually use anymore on Spotify is a playlist that's pretty much all rap and EDM, because that's good music to put on while working out or playing Smash, and if I'm not listening to that I'm not listening to anything on shuffle.
Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:52 AM
It's 1:00 AM and I'm bored and can't sleep, so let's do this.
1) You're Too Cool- The Zolas
2) Help Me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're My Only Hope- JGivens
3) Horny Hippies- The Dodos (Oh gosh this song mmmmmmmm)
4) Anything by Tomppabeats right now, I don't have a specific song. Really diggin the low-fi vibe lately.
5) Deeper- Rameses B
My music taste is becoming more low-key and chill the older I get. I think I burned out on techincal and aggressive stuff in my teens. I just wanna relax now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users