5215 replies to this topic

#5201 XX++Archangel__Darkangel//

XX++Archangel__Darkangel//
    Veteran
  • Advanced Member

• Veterans
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:06 PM

NieR: Automata OST - Alien Manifestation (Instrumental)

#5202 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber
  • bearsbearsbearsbearsbears

• Uber
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:39 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=aKfsJILLH8U

This chills me out on a spiritual level.

giphy.gif

#5203 M.C MyZtery

M.C MyZtery
    Uber
  • hazel bubble chu~

• Uber
  • 3,942 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:04 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=1lyu1KKwC74 the verve - bittersweet symphony. 

I watched this https://www.youtube....h?v=I_s90-Hi2ZY a couple weeks ago and it changed the song for me. 

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Spoiler

Posted Image
Credit for Flareon siggy goes to November

#5204 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber

• Uber
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:48 PM

Love that song.

It guts me how they never actually benefitted from one of the biggest hits of the decade. Sampling was so commonplace and the section they used is not even really recognizable as the original song. One of those situations where fair use got shafted because of greed.

My boys in Good Kid finally got to record their first EP that comes out this Friday. The last single "Tell Me You Know" is just as excellent as everything before it, and I've never been so excited for a release in my life.

giphy.gif

#5205 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:45 PM

So, I've been on a Kick of opening songs, Hero from One Punch Man, Crossing Fields from Sword Art Online, Peace Sign from My Hero Acadamia, etc.

While Also been jamming to the more hard... Christian Rock stuff :x

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Wolff should've been reclassed to squirrel.

Posted Image

#5206 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber

• Uber
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:05 PM

While Also been jamming to the more hard... Christian Rock stuff :x

No need to be embarassed my brother. Some of it is a bit cringey, but there's plenty of great Christian rock artists out there too.

Been in a weird place musically for a while now. Currently rocking some of the B-tier popular bands from the 70's.

I've slept on Chicago for way too long.

https://www.youtube....h?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E

giphy.gif

#5207 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:02 PM

No need to be embarassed my brother. Some of it is a bit cringey, but there's plenty of great Christian rock artists out there too.

Been in a weird place musically for a while now. Currently rocking some of the B-tier popular bands from the 70's.

I've slept on Chicago for way too long.

https://www.youtube....h?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E

I wouldn't say "Embarrassed" per/say, but alas. Been really enjoying "Come as you Are" and "Reckless Love".

Chicago is great, I use to be able to play one of their songs on the guitar back in 20's.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#5208 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity
  • Secretly Jarly this whole time.

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 03:05 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=cXmCIlGstfY

I love this whole album so much.

landscape-1525605402-childish-gambino-da

#5209 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 09:16 PM

So years ago when I was a part of a different forum, someone posted Fineshrine by Purity Ring and I loved it, though I never really checked out anything else from the /band/. That changed when I recently started using spotify more and I've got to say they're pretty near the top of my list at the moment. 

#5210 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

I should start using spotify, but I just came across some Uberworld (Japanese band) and made a station out of it, so now at work and driving home I'm jamming to all the anime intro's I love.

Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#5211 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:57 PM

but I just came across some Uberworld (Japanese band) and made a station out of it, so now at work and driving home I'm jamming to all the anime intro's I love.

I've recently also gotten into this band called BabyMetal which is part J-Pop and part heavy metal and it's a pretty neat concept and fun to listen to. 

#5212 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:43 AM

ayyyyyyyyyyye i've definitely posted purity ring a few times in this thread lol

anyways, i've been getting back into cursive lately, they're so good <3

#5213 Scuiriot

Scuiriot
    Uber
    Contributor
  • Squirrely Wrath!

• Uber
  • 3,209 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

Stumbled across: Hitohira No Hanabira by StereoPony. So catchy. So good. Gotta love anime music.
Posted Image
^ <3 Nova.

Posted Image

#5214 The Great Red Bear

The Great Red Bear
    Uber

• Uber
  • 3,290 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:55 PM

Tap Dancer- Local Natives

This new Local Natives album just really gets me. What a solid band, they never disappoint.

giphy.gif

#5215 Relyt

Relyt
  • Advanced Member

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 06:27 PM

I've been listening to a lot of Lo-Fi Hip Hop type music. Not always the YouTube stream, but playlists on Spotify and stuff. I've had this particular one on repeat for a while. 

https://open.spotify...PSZqHYnscVliEEg

#5216 Krevin

Krevin
    Deity

• Deity
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:03 PM

Getting back into this album.

https://www.youtube....KwS4XRPHBKXhOxS

<3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 167 user(s)

Dath, Dai, Chuy, Hayden, Feng, Space Flower, Theseus, Sleepwalker, Tino, Aerow, mousefire, Mr. i Forgot, Magzz, chaosguardx88, l-arf, Carlyle, Lion_Blood_Swordmaster, ~::Iris::~, Gretel, Kelsper, Silent Chasm, Xort, ProLurker, thesuperrecruit, Blanks, Zip, Lytic, Hagsfiend, Roy Fabre, dragonzilla, Pixels, fighterwolf, Urath_Dagon, George, kentobu, Nanashi FE, Armads, Kon, Haar+Nephenee=Pwnage, Andmcmuffin2, Amelia, Blitzag, Bearistoopro, Ace of Anarchy, Lex, xRoyx the Vegan Twostepper, Ginger, Gakupo, Feury, Lucius, ancazur, Mr. Tambourine Man, AstraLunaSol, Spirit of Darkness, Attila, LANbobYONSON, Assaulter, Reaps, Moose, pwnagekirby, The Bread, l0rdno0bz0r, Smiley the Joker, Bonestorm99, Royster, OhHaiDare, Atlas, Major, WASD, Nocturne, Edwa Marshall<3, Kyein, Valentine, Rentok, Y_Q, Holy Veteran, White Panther, Shinato, Skitt, SnipeHeart, gyppygirl2021, Alucard, Zozma, Big Chief117, Mr. Doo, Jordan the Ninja, Chachobro, Pink Panther, Ace, Kain, Erk23, Corporate Evil, Blake, oscar fan, Rathe, Sir Boulevard, -Soren-, Grand Sage, IkeFE, Fifi, Airman Rules, dnewf, SgtSmilies, Darkanen, November, Espilon, the lone hero, Jupies, Ryuker, Neptunia, Cheshire, Mallick, Doc Tanuki, Tawny779, Krey, Serene Flight, Duce, Sinole, AngelicMelody, comte, Google Chrom, EtBK, Metronome, curtis_retard, Patsy Dragon, General Ciraxis, Keeneekee, The Monochrome King, Petuh, 2bTop, WarriorAngel01, byoxxyl, Alen, DarkNight, Dr. Sexstix, Gypsum, Frick, Insignificant Organism, Rayne, Nitro, Damon, Exdee, Ninja Penguin, Catsuma, Moonstruck Timberwolf, Karino, Peppy Hare-nest, she, Naya, Xyan, ISuckAtUsernames, shrub, Erif, Matsuo, Leo, Lune, Krajinn, Toku, Dave, Yosh, XX++Archangel__Darkangel//, Azide, M.C MyZtery, Krevin, Relyt, Scuiriot, The Great Red Bear